Thursday 26 September 2013

Hi everybody, My name is Lisa Nicholls. I've been using the Springfield Project since  January 2011. I recently decided to volunteer at the allotments with Clare, especially as my youngest started school. I've had an amazing time down there, both with and without my children.
  I would thoroughly recommend any parent looking to get more active with their children to come and join our sessions on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 11am. We meet at the centre and walk down together.
  This is an amazing opportunity for both parents and children to get their hands dirty in a safe, pleasant environment, and generally just get back to nature.
I really hope to see more parents down there. If you want to ask someone who has benefitted from being down there I'm there on a Tuesday and Wednesday...feel free to ask me :)
See you all soon
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment