Wednesday 8 May 2013

Smash!

And then the glass broke....   such a fragile thing a glass house in the middle of what is essentially a field.


At last a reason to be joyful for the delayed planting season...as this happened in late March I thought I'd have plenty of time to fix it.  And surely it isn't hard to find, buy and cut the glass to fit!  Actually it's not that easy but that is another story.  The outcome of my broken greenhouse was:

1. A small delay in planting up seeds
2. A chance for me to speak to almost everyone on the allotment site about it!

The outcome was really rather good in terms of community - I feel like I am part of one now.  So thanks to that rouge gust of wind... and hi to everyone from Knowle Road Allotments who helped me, directed me or fixed the greenhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment